Friday, July 22, 2011

Club Penguin: Adventure Time!

There's a new Adventure party going on in Club Penguin. It lasts from July 22-31. This year has more adventure than ever!! Rockhopper is also here to celebrate. There's also a mystery of the lost cream soda. To see the walkthrough, click the link: http://teamclubpenguincheats.blogspot.com/2011/07/cream-soda-adventure-hunt-cheats.html

While I was at the party. I decided to have some fun. These are some of the pictures I took.

Me having fun at the Snow Forts

Partying at the Nightclub

Getting ready for battle
Most of these pictures were just me over and over again but I had fun making them. Please comment on which you like the best! The quest was way fun to do and I think Club Penguin did a teriffic job this year! Have fun doing the Adventure Party!
~♥ Danceclub103

1 comment:

  1. Heh.You went "La di la di da".P.S. I'm Strange Clown.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku