Friday, August 26, 2011

It's time to be... NINJA!!

Klik hier voor meer gratis plaatjes
Sorry I haven't been posting lately. It's just that I was overloaded with homework on the first week of school. Yeah I know. It sucks. This is how I feel like right now: Klik hier voor meer gratis plaatjes

I didn't know what to talk about so I decided, "Why not do a post about ninjas and some style tips?" Anyways, here's a funny story. One day, my friends and I were obsessed with ninjas. We started to act like ninjas and once, I did a 'ninja kick' and failed!! I feel right down on my bum. It was really funny and stuff. I said I pulled a 'Cierra.' My friend is Cierra and she's really clumsy so when one of us falls, we call it a Cierra. Anyways, everybody started to that and we just ended up having fun. I'm pretty sure my bottom was sore after that though.

Fashion Tip:
To keep your nail polish on longer, just don't pick at it and be careful of what you do that can chip it. I keep my nail polish on for about 3 months! Impressive right?

♥Petpet

P.S. Please click on the egg on the side toolbar! My last one died and I really want to hatch my first dragon. Just click it at least once a day. That's all I care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku