Saturday, August 6, 2011

Uniforms............. Ugh

It's back-to-school shopping again. (Yay! My favorite time of the year. [I was sarcasing.]) Anyways, I've been lazy this year so I haven't quite got all the supplies I need. Probably need to start the checklist. Let's see..... I need pencils, binders, loose note paper (lots of it!), notebooks, organizers..... Yep. I'm ready for supply shopping!

Last week I went uniform shopping. Normally, I would be looking for the latest styles but since my school has uniforms, it's a whole other story. According to some parents and teachers, uniforms are suppose to help kids focus better. It's kinda true but I miss looking different than everyone else. The thing is, you always have the same outfit with at least one person! What a fashion crisis for girls. :p It really doesn't bother me too much but I don't like uniforms as much as I like my jeans and tees.

There's some variety in what we can wear but not much. The tops have to be polo (which kinda sucks) and they have to be in red, white, light blue, or navy blue. For the bottoms, they have to be black, navy blue, or khaki. I personally don't like the pants that they make but I like the skirts. I don't wear skirts much though because I'm not a girly girl.

Back-to-school registration is on Tuesday! Finally, I get to see all my friends and my schedule. For 7th grade last year, they didn't have the schedules ready so I didn't know my class until the first day. I hope they don't do it again this year. Well, I better get shopping!!

~Petpet the Academic Student.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku