Saturday, July 14, 2012

Eye Doctor

I went to the eye doctor yesterday (Friday the 13th) and you know how it's a "bad luck" day? It didn't turn out for me, especially at the eye doctor!

I just wanted to let know that my eyes are HORRIBLE. I'm legally blind if I didn't have my glasses/contacts on... So it's kinda sad.

Anyways, I went to the eye doctor yesterday to get my yearly eye exam. It turns out my vision didn't change that much. In fact, my left eye got slightly better than last year. So, my eye sight for both right and left are almost even.

It's normal for our (kids'/teenagers') eyes to change since we are growing (according to my eye doctor.) It's still important to take care of your eyes though. If they are tired from looking at a screen for too long, then take a break and try to to limit screen time (which I almost NEVER do now. -.-)

I'm happy that my vision didn't change so much though! Now my mom won't take away my electronic privileges! =D

Take care of your eyes though!
♥A very happy Petpet

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your story with us! I'm getting contacts for the first time at the eye doctor in San Diego and I have been online trying to read different people's experiences with this whole process. Thank you again for sharing and for helping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Thanks for reading, my post!

      Delete

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku