Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy July!

It is finally to July! Wow, June went by way too fast. I can't believe that only a month ago, I was crying my eyes out because some of my greatest friends were leaving and I was partying 3 nights straight.

Well, since it's gone by so fast, I haven't been able to post much at all here at the room. Why? Well, lately, I've been busy and I haven't FELT like posting much. I know it's a lame excuse but I haven't and I'm sorry for that.

Please don't expect me to post much from here on out. I'll keep doing my book reviews and occasionally do fashion posts.

I will be posting a lot of America's Got Talent updates since I love it and it's gone live again.

Thanks for all your support whether you are an AGT fan or not! Thanks despite all my lack of non-posting.

I hope you all have a wonderful July, here and out of my room!
♥Petpet

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE America's Got Talent! =D I wonder who will win this season...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a TOTAL AGT fan :3
    Darn...less posts? I love this place, BTW XD

    Petpet, you will have to update me when I get back ;)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku