Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012

Hey everyone! This is my first post of 2012! I don't know what this year is going to bring but I will do my best to keep up with anything it throws at me. 2011 was a great year but it wasn't the smoothest ride ever. My parents had trouble with the economy. I lost a couple of friends and I experienced what it feels like to be a teen for the first time.

Well, I have a couple of New Year Resolutions for school, home, and of my blog. First on the list, school. My resolutions are to keep my 4.0 GPA this year, do my schoolwork and important projects before instead of last minute, write in my planner more (I've been slacking lately), and pay attention more in class.

For home, I want to be a better helper. Maybe help around the house more with taking out trash, sweeping the floor, vacuuming, and other chores. I could also keep my room clean (I'm clean but sometimes, I need to clean up a bit) and get along better with the family.

As for here, a resolution is to post way more. So far, for about 6 months, I have the total of 1,500 viewers! Thank you for everyone that visit around the room. Remember when I had a poll about what I should add more?? Well, I know you asked for some fashion tips but unfortanetly, I haven't been doing that at all. I promis to do that this year! I'll also try and keep up with book reviews and possibly do other stuff. But thank you for your support over the year!

Well, happy 2012!
♥Petpet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku