Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Book Review #7: Demon Princess, Reign or Shine

This is a book review about, Demon Princess; Reign or Shine by Michelle Rowen. This is the first book of the "Demon Princess" series and I absolutely loved it! This is a great book for that teenage princess that's always into mischief. Even if you aren't, if you are up to a little romance, adventure, and becoming a Demon Princess, this is for you! Just when you had the best day of your life... your life goes crumbling...

This is recommended for teens that can handle some romance and evil spirits. (Think won't be a problem for those that have read books about Vampires or evil mystic creatures.) This is a narrative story which means that the narrator/main character (Nikki) tells the story.

No one ever has a perfect start, right? Well, Nikki didn't have a good start even before she was born. Her father disappeared out of the blue before Nikki even emerged to the world and that just made Nikki's world tougher. Her mother has been remarrying ever since and "3rd time is the charm?" I don't think so. Every time, Nikki's mom married someone new, they had to move so Nikki never got settled in and hardly ever fit. She finds a best friend then 2 months later... Nikki's life changed forever.

I normally don't go for these types of stories with the "demons" but this book just seemed interesting.... but then, I like almost all books. You've seen lots of books about vampires but it's not everyday that you see demons! Well, I hope you check this book out and remember, if you have any books that you'd like me to do a review on, be free to comment and tell me the book(s) you'd like me to check out! (I need to do more reviews on tween books so help me out!)
♥Petpet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku