Friday, January 18, 2013

I did it!

I survived another semester of school!


And, I manged to get high honor roll, once again. It was a close one.
I'm just glad it's done with Fitness for Life! No more push-ups, PACER Tests, and all that those worksheets.
My second semester schedule:
  • Art 2
  • Computer Tech
  • Language Arts 9 Honors
  • Spanish 2
  • Secondary Math 1 Honors
  • Geography
  • Biology
  • Peer Leadership/Student Govnerment
My schedule basically stayed the same. The only thing that really changed was 1st and 2nd period. (Although I still have the same exact teacher for 1st period.)

For all of our hard work, we get a 5 day weekend!

So far, all I've done was go on Pinterest, Blog, PSF, Club Penguin, and play Kingdom of Hearts: Recoded for about 6-7 hours. (I swear, I haven't played my Nintendo D.S. this much forever.) 
Anyways, I probably should start working on my homework. (Yes, I have homework over break... but it is my fault for procrastinating.) Until next time!
♥Petpet

Tangled gif found on tumblr
Nagi from Hayte No Gotoku gif belongs to mfcs on Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku