Sunday, February 17, 2013

Poptropica: New Look for Speedy Wing?

As time passes... people change. That goes the same for Poptropicans.

So if you haven't noticed, I --Speedy Wing-- has a new look. It's really different from my previous look but you can kinda tell it's still me.

Before:

After:

To be honest, the change seems so realistic. There's the look when I was 11/12 and then there's the look when I'm 14/15... It kinda shows that I'm "older" than my previous look.

So... I guess my look changed a lot but I did keep SOME things the same/similar. I think the newer look matches me though. (Expect change to banner/logo soon!) 

What do you think of my new look? Do you like it or prefer the old one? Comment to tell me!
~Speedy Wing~

4 comments:

  1. I really like the new one..it's cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what your fellow Captain Busy Seagull will think of the change, Speedy Wing...

    Hmm....

    That's what I think. :O !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a little more "techno!" It's really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it! I totally agree that the first one is more 11/12 and the second is 14/15.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku