Thursday, December 13, 2012

What a long day...

It is past eleven o'clock... PM. I should be asleep but you know those "If You Don't Write It Now, You'll Forget It" moments? Yeah... That's what I'm having. So, bare with me?

Anyways, I was back at school and I missed A LOT. 2 days doesn't seem much but it does at my school.
•1st period wasn't too bad... Since it was art.
•2nd period we just reviewed for an upcoming test. I missed a day so some of the things that I was unsure of.
•I was really lost during 3rd period though. We were working on our Policy Paper and the one class of English and two classes of Biology made a huge difference! Everything we were doing was pretty much new to me. I didn't even know our topic... Until today. I also found out that we have an outline for our paper due next week... I have a lot to do this weekend.
•4th period wasn't too bad but, I still found things out. First, I found out we were performing Cinderella in Spanish to many classes on Monday. I need to remember my lines! Then, I also found out that we were DANCING. I don't mind it but some guys are just. . . awkward. We danced the cha-cha (which I previously learned last year) but it was a much shorter time and we weren't stuck with one partner. Only thing is, I liked one partner named "T" and he was my partner for a lot of the time. The only problem is our height difference. I'm shortie and he's a tall one... He's still the best dance partner... Even if he can't learn dance moves quite that fast.

I can't decide if I liked the Cha-Cha more or the Merengue.
Anyways, after a long day of school, I was still not done. I had to do make-up work, have piano lessons (BEETHOVEN!) xD, and comfort my sister after a bad mishap after her Christmas Concert.

But what was most tiring was the last few hours of the day. Just a warning but it you ever meet my mom, just try to never get on her bad side.

First, it started out with the mishap. My dad went to the concert with my sister and it turns out, he clicked the wrong button and wasn't recording he whole time. Then came DISH NETWORK PROBLEMS. We switched to Dish (because our Cantonese channels were no longer on DirectTV) and so far, my mom hates DISH like Hades... Yup. It's THAT bad. I won't even describe how horrible it is but it you ever decide to change to Dish, save yourselves and don't. (P.S. You didn't hear any of this from me. All from mom...) After a long night of trying to figure that out, it was time for bed. You could probably guess that my mom was a little more than grumpy. Well, she just had to blame my dad for one more thing. The alarm system. He sets it every night (well, is supposed to) and she yelled at him saying that he forgot these past few days. It was lies but... After a grouchy bad service with Dish, she probably wasn't thinking straight. Oh mom...

*yawn* So after a VERY long, I've learned a lot... That I am too tired to say. So, have you ever had a crazy day like this... Especially after being sick? Comment and tell me!
♥Petpet... Who is anticipating for winter break! (Images belong to rightful owner)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku