Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sick... AGAIN.

Guess what?! I'm home from school, sick.

This is the 3rd time this season. That's a new record. I dunno why but I keep catching something. I'm guessing it might be my bad habits but it could be because of my immune system. After this summer, my body has become weaker (long story.)

So I've been home for two days, ill. I don't mind missing school but I just have to do a lot of make-up work... which I totally dislike. So, I guess I should start doing those but it's hard to think when you have the sniffles. (I swear I'm going to go through a box of tissues by the end of the season.)

I hope that this goes away soon. I hate being sick.
Anyways, ciao!
♥Petpet

(I wish I was so cheerful when I'm sick.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku