Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Brace Face, No More!

After almost 3 years of wearing braces, I finally got them off! You have no idea how excited I was when I heard I no longer need braces.

I really like braces because they straighten my teeth but it's painful when they have to be tighten it. Taking care of my teeth and braces was a pain (very hard to floss.) 

So now that I have my braces off, I can finally floss without taking a decade! I mean, I still have to wear retainers but that's different. It's not as painful as braces and not as distracting.

So now I have straight teeth and no braces! Thank you mom and dad! 3 years paid off. Now it's time for me to get rid of all my extra elastics from the orthodontist.
❤The smiling Petpet 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku