Thursday, August 22, 2013

Debussy Google Doodle

This is just a really quick post...

I was searching on Google.com today and there was a new "Google Doodle." (You know, I really love these because they are so creative and fun.)

Today, August 22nd, 2013, the doodle was featuring one of my favorite classical artists, Claude Debussy! The doodle is so rhythmic, warming, and beautiful. <3 Plus, it features one of Debussy's greatest songs, Clair de Lune. Beautiful song and doodle indeed. (I especially loved how the lights in the background match the song.)

For those who missed out on it....

Now I will almost always remember Debussy's birthday. I hope you do too.
♥Petpet, who is now going to go finish her homework

*Picture and video belongs to rightful owners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku