Sunday, January 26, 2014

Half way to 100,000!

Woohoo! GUESS WHAT?!

PETPET'S ROOM AND SPEEDY WING'S HIDEOUT JUST REACHED 50,000 VIEWS!



That is halfway to 100,000! It might not seem a lot but this blog has come a very long way. In about two and a half years, it finally reached 50,000 views with less than 200 posts!

I know I have been slacking a lot but I appreciate each one of my followers that still bother to read this blog.
I also appreciate those random people who come and just visit to learn a little bit about Poptropica or read weird stuff I post.
 I also appreciate Shoeless Panda who was my first co-writer and helped me out a little bit (even though she suddenly vanished months later.)
And Animalfan for attempting to be a writer here.
A huge thanks to my other co-writer and friend, Captain Busy Seagull for taking the time to write his wonderful adventure to "Legendary Swords" and "Poptropolis 2012." (For those wondering where he's been, he is still really busy with school and life so it's uncertain when he will start writing again.)
Another thank you to whomever else I'm forgetting! (Shiny Sun doesn't really care too much about the recognition, in case you are wondering.)

I hope that I have time to post more soon! Right now, I am a month behind schedule on what I want to post. So, it's not that I don't have stories to tell, I just haven't had the time to write them all down in an entertaining way. ^^;
Constant schoolwork is getting to me right now...

Thanks for all the support and hopefully, we can get to that 100,000 views soon!?
♥Petpet

These pictures belong to rightful owner. I do not own any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku