Sunday, June 23, 2013

Need for Speed

Yesterday was Shiny Sun's 11th birthday party.

We went to our favorite fun center. It has laser tag, XD theater, arcade, mini-golf, go-karts, and more. I've been there so many times that I know what's the best... and to be honest, my favorite has to be go-karts. We stayed there for about 5 hours (1 hour eat.) I had so much fun and too much adrenaline.

I went on the "bumper boats" about 2 times to beat the heat. The Go-Karts about 3-4 times and managed to pass people ahead of me. It was actually pretty fun. The constant wind in my face was refreshing and I just got to feel adrenaline. During my drives, I managed to do pretty well without being a jerk (unlike other people.)

At one point, there was a guy trying to pass me to catch up to his friend in front of me. I wasn't going to let him until I didn't turn sharp enough and he had the chance to pass. You know, I could have hit him in the back of his kart and not let him pass like a jerk... or I could've just stopped for a second and let him have his fun. You probably guessed which one I did.

Then some jerk girls aren't as nice as me. I was driving and was catching up to a 2 girls (they have passengers for the Go-Karts.) Anyways, I decided that I wanted to pass them so when I got the chance to, I got past them. Right when I was about to turn the next curb, they hit the back of me and turned me around the course. I had to wait until everyone else behind me could pass so I could make a U-turn back onto the course. They tried to do that with a few other people too... which was really stupid. I mean, just let me pass you for a second instead of making me spin out! They were teens so I'm not sure if they know how to drive. If they do, I just hope they aren't that wreckless.

All that Go-Kart driving made me crazy for speed... and that's not a good thing when I'm about to get a driver's permit soon. I'll get over it soon though.
~~~~~~~~
Aside all that, Shiny Sun had a great birthday party. She got to hang out with her closest friends and celebrate her birthday. We also got to hang out with our cousins and just have a good time.

Her birthday isn't until the 26th but it's always worth the celebration! So happy birthday little sis! (You'll get your present on your actual birthday.)

♥Petpet

1 comment:

  1. OKay this is scary...I went on my Senior Trip to a place that sounds a lot like this.....O_O

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku