Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pentatonix

I've always been a fan of Acapella music. I don't listen to it everyday but I still enjoy listening to it. I've been listening more to Accapella since I found an awesome group.

The group's name is Pentatonix. If some of you have watched 'The Sing-Off," then you probably know this group already. If you aren't a big fan of acappella, they will probably change your mind about it. They are just 5 people singing their hearts out to some of the best songs ever.

Ever since they won "The Sing-Off," Pentatonix has become more and more popular. They've also released albums and done tours! Don't believe how awesome they are? Well, why don't you check it out yourself?(Do not worry. They cleaned up the song quite a bit.)
Their version of Thrift Shop is awesome and their "outfits" totally match the song's theme.

This next one is one of my all time favorites:
Totally beautiful and powerful. I also love the message of the song by mashing the two songs. It really brings hope to the world...

This next video doesn't only show the revolution of music but the brilliance of it.
I love the transitions they do for this song. It all fits int so perfectly and there were at least 30 songs in that video that it's amazing. Again, this is brilliant.

My favorite collaboration video to one of my favorite songs:
The scenery they filmed in and the costumes are great. So steam punk. :3

Another cover of Nicki Minaj's "Starships"...
To be honest, this music video makes more sense than the original... Without the hidden meaning, of course.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pentatonix has 5 members. Lead singers Scott Hoying, Kirstie Maldonado, Mitch Grassi; bass singer Avi Kaplan; and beatboxer Kevin “K.O.” Olusola. Together, they perform arrangements of some of music's most popular songs.

So before Pentatonix became a huge sensation, they had to go through a competition to be the best. That competition is known as "The Sing-Off." The five sang week after week They beat the competition and impressed the judges. This is one of their best performance:
After they won, they got the money and started their own EP. Then their popularity grew. They released their album, went on tours, and captured the hearts of many.

I am a HUGE fan of Pentatonix and I hope you like them too!
♥Petpet

Learn more about Pentatonix here:
Subscribe to their YouTube channel here: PTXofficial's channel

*All videos belong to PTX and I'm not taking any credit. I just want to share about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku