Monday, April 1, 2013

I have a story to tell...

You probably won't like it...

I mean, if I tell you....

You'll probably kill me.

If I tell this story, your eyes won't believe it...

Okay, first, I need to ask....

Are you ready to hear the story?

Since you are still reading, I presume you are.

But are you really ready to hear the horror?

...

Just go to the bottom of the page. (I notify when the story starts.)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
So are you sure you are ready?

...

Seems like you are... Well, I need a moment before I tell you.

...

Okay. I think I'm ready. Oh wait, need to do some laundry...


And some shoe shopping...



Okay. I'm good with the shoes.

Now if you could just wait a little longer...

I do something girly...

Fix my hair...

Read a book...

Clean the house...

Sorry but I just wasn't prepared today!

Okay. I am finally ready...

Are you ready to hear?

....

No need to shout.

Anyways, my story?

It's written in Dutch.

Good luck with the horror.

Er was eens een lezer die bezocht Petpet's Room. Hij / zij was op zoek naar een nieuwe post door Petpet. Het ging over een verhaal dat ze willen vertellen ... Wist hij / zij weet, dat Petpet zou houden afslaan en niet vertellen het verhaal. Hij / zij wachtte op het moment dat Petpet zou het verhaal te vertellen ... Op het einde, hij / zij moest het verhaal te vertalen om uit te vinden dat het niet een verschrikkelijk verhaal helemaal.

In plaats daarvan, hij / zij erachter dat hij / zij al hun tijd scrollen verspild voor een waardeloze truc. 

Gelukkig April Fools!
♥Petpet... Sorry if I wasted your time. =P

(This part is if you decided to fall for my trick...)
....
...
...
...
...
...
....
...
..
...
...
..
..
..
..
Here's where the story begins...

He was such a scary person. I couldn't dare look into his eyes.
And then IT happened! Like no other! 
BAM! It hit me. 
It hurt.
...
...
...
I can't remember much except for a lump on my head when I awoke.

He was gone .
...
....
...
..
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

DID THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?! I HOPE NOT BECAUSE THERE WAS NO STORY HERE. NOW GO BACK TO THE TOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku