Saturday, August 25, 2012

5,000 Visitors?!

OMG. I can't believe it's happened! I have reached 5,000 views here at the room/hideout! I'm so happy! I never thought this would happen today since I don't post all the time...

It's all thanks to my supporters and friends! I have to give a big thanks to my friend Selena for letting me repost her "50 Things to Do Before you Turn 18" post because that's been a HUGE on my views. Thanks so much Selena! <3

Now, time for a big thank you to my followers! It's only thanks to their support that I keep posting here! Thanks so much, everyone! You guys rock! (Just gonna give a shout out so they feel special.)

Messy Sky
Mocking Jay
coolgyal, roody91, coolgyal_az.
Misha Nenoo
icyrock25ny
...babygirl...
Little Owl
ภค๏๓เ ﻮฬאภєtђ คภภє
♪ ♫ RedWing ♪ ♫
Anika Agarwal
Little Owl
Cj Pants
Nomü
Animalfan
Shoeless Panda
Krystal, Calypso, Jasmine, and Jade
ynna_ruvien29
Calm Dolphin
 
Thank you everyone! I promise to keep you all entertained (or at least try) here at my room and hideout. Again, thank you so much! I would never be far without you!
♥Petpet
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku