Sunday, October 27, 2013

My First Husky Howl

So yesterday, I went to my first high school Halloween dance. (Our school calls it Husky Howl since our school mascot is a husky... and Husky Howl sounds cooler than "Halloween Dance.")

To be honest, I didn't like it compared to Homecoming. I think the only reason because I prefered Homecoming more was because of the groups of friends I went with. This time, I didn't feel like I belonged with everyone, unlike Homecoming.

But the dance itself was very enjoyable. The whole place was themed around "Night At Hogwarts." I have to admit, the club in charge of the dance did an amazing job with decorations. Everyone was sorted into different houses and every hallway was a "street" from the series. It was a perfect theme for the Husky Howl. The music that the DJs played was slightly better than Homecoming's but still, I felt that it wasn't as fun.

To me, the quality of the dance depended on who I was with. The dance itself was amazing. It was just the group of friends I was with that I disliked. (That sounds horrible but it's true.)

Since it was a Halloween dance, I dressed up. I wore the same pirate costume I wore 2 years ago (yes, it still fits me!). Since no one has seen me with my costume, I re-wore it. I forgot how short the skirt was though.

So that's the Husky Howl for me. I don't know if I will go again next year but I still had fun. Be safe this Halloween!
♥Petpet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku