Thursday, July 18, 2013

Busy Summer!

I thought I would have plenty of posts this summer... But I haven't posted anything for almost 3 weeks! (Yay me for being so "updated.")

Anyways, I have to apologize for that. I've just been busy with so many different things. And by busy I mean by real life busy.

I know what you are thinking. I have been talking about relaxing over summer since I've been so stressed out all school year. But here I am... Saying that I'm busy. I guess that's a way to know I still have a life other than school.

So what have I been up to when I'm not posting? Well...

Let's start off with parties. Yes. I have been partying with my cousins. (We tend to have a lot of summer birthdays.) It was nice to see my cousins and just hang out with all of them. It was really nice to see my cousins from California though. (They are staying here for the summer.) So I've been to two parties in 2 weeks.

Then for Independence day, we went to Las Vegas for a few days. Let me just say this... NEVER GO TO VEGAS ON A HOLIDAY. It is absolutely impossible to find a parking spot in Caesar's Palace or anywhere in the Vegas Strip. The lines for food is incredibly long and expensive. And there's just people everywhere. Plus, it was super hot outside so that didn't help our mood. Sadly, we missed the fireworks too because it took us forever to get food and park. No fun... Although the pool is refreshing.

Other than that, I've been busy at home. I've been cleaning and organizing a bit (kinda procrastinating on that though.)
I've also been doing a lot of reading. All year, I'm busy studying and such so it's nice to be able to have a lot of time to read as many books as I want to.
I've also had a lot of new piano pieces to learn so a lot of my time has been spent practicing.

Even though it's summer, I still have to keep my mind learning. So what I've been doing is learning vocabulary words to prepare me for SAT/ACT test. I only have one more year to help me prepare for it so I'm doing a bit of studying each day in order to improve... but it's on the Internet so that always distracts me.

So that's my busy summer. Although, I still procrastinate when it comes to cleaning. At least it's not so hot lately due to thunderstorms. (It's rare to have thunderstorms in July.)
♥ The busy Petpet

All pictures belong to rightful owner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku