Friday, April 6, 2012

I'm back from...

Hey everyone! Sorry for not posting for... About 2 months now?! You guys must really hate me for not posting and you probably thought I quit. I apologize greatly but... I went on a fishing trip... A very long fishing trip.


So, you're probably wondering what I've been up to. Well, school has always been a pain like always but I'm managing. I'm starting 4th quarter now so I'm super excited to get to summer vacation.

During March, I went to Anaheim, California to compete at a music festival. It was super fun and I even got to go to Disneyland and California Adventure!! (I wish I took some photos.) I think the best part about the whole visit was watching the "World of Color" show at California Adventure because that was wonderful! Then, there were a couple of rides that I truly loved!

Whoops, gotta get going! I promise I'll be up and posting again!!

♥Petpet

P.S. I never took a fishing trip. I have just been super busy and haven't had the time to post. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku