Sunday, May 5, 2013

College Graduation, Partying, and Iron Man 3!

This weekend has been hectic... and yet fun.

Let's start on Friday.
It was my uncle's graduation from college so we checked out of school a half hour early and got ready. It was about a 30 minute drive to the university and we almost got lost twice...  But we made the ceremony on time. It was my first graduation ceremony I went to. I was a little bored because I wasn't focused. I tried to listen to the ceremony while I was on my iPod though. (My cousins, on the other hand, didn't care to really listen.) Some of the speeches amazed me though because of all the similes and metaphors there.

We took pictures with my uncle and went to see some of his architecture work. The ceremony was an hour and we spent an hour or so roaming around and taking pictures. Now I know w
hat to look forward to at my graduation in about 5-10 years.

Shiny Sun, my dad, and I went back home for half an hour and went to his house for a celebrational barbeque. There was tons of yummy food and tons of games for us to play. I actually played some pool... I'm not the best at it since I've only played 1 other time in my life but at least I didn't fail 100%. We didn't get home until about 10 o'clock.

Saturday
I slept in after a long night... and spent the rest of my afternoon watching Iron Man 1 while working on general vocab list. Then at 6:00 PM, I went to my Aub's house. My friends were already there watching Iron Man 1 & 2. At about 6:30, we all left for IRON MAN 3! I was so excited since it was supposed to be one of the best in the series. They were right.

It was hilarious, as always and the story just put me on edge. I'm not going to give any spoilers. I have to say though, the iron suits in the movie were amazing. All of us were just fangirling constantly. You have to watch Iron Man 1, Iron Man 2, and Avengers to understand everything though. (I love how they connect all the movies together.)

My guy friends also dressed up as Star Wars characters because it was "May the 4th." May the fourth be with you. *ba dum crash* I have to admit, it was pretty cool. (They had plastic lightsabers with them and luckily, it wasn't considered a weapon.)

I didn't come home until 10:00... And it doesn't help that I had a lack of sleep this past week. That's what I deserve if I want a social life, fun, and good grades. So that was my weekend of partying.
♥Petpet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku