Saturday, March 22, 2014

Going to Make the Best of my Sophomore Year

Boy, does time fly by fast?! I can't believe that my sophomore year is almost over!

Well, I survived another term of school! To be honest, it went by way faster than I expected. (I guess we did have a lot of long weekends... maybe that's why.) The only problem is, I don't think I really socialized that much this school term. Sure, I still have friends but I haven't socialized as much. I didn't really go to any of dances. Hardly went to any events (except for the Robotics competition last week.) It was kind of an easy quarter, but I still had a ton of homework. I don't hate school. I just hate the people, schoolwork, and stress of school.

What it feels like my crush is doing constantly
Now that 3rd term has ended, it means that the year will be over in just less than 3 months! I want to try and make the best out of my school year. By doing that I'm going to try and socialize with my friends as much as possible. Spring Fling is coming up and it is girl's choice. So, if my friends are planning to go as a group, I want to try and ask someone and actually go to the dance. (I haven't been to a school dance since Halloween.) I'm going to try and ask my friend who I went to homecoming with. I've like him for awhile, but I've been trying to hide it-- which I know is a really bad idea. Hopefully I find the courage the ask him and actually get to go to Spring Fling.

Time to finish off my sophomore year strong and try to survive all my finals!
♥Petpet
*All images belong to rightful owner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku