Friday, March 14, 2014

Sorry for the Hiatus!

I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting. (What is this? My 9th hiatus apology post?) I guess I'm in the middle of a "mid-blog" crisis (I don't know if that exists. If it doesn't, it does now!) For the past few months, I haven't had the motivation to write on my blog. I don't have a lot of time, because of schoolwork. I swear I have a dozens of things to write, but I just don't. I mean, I still haven't wrote about my trip to Hawaii two years ago. (Whoops.)

I mean I have had times when I can't write, but that's because I had nothing to write about. Now that I do, I just don't write. My interest in blogging isn't necessarily lost. I still want to blog, but I just feel like I don't have the motivation to do it.

Maybe it's because I've been interested in other things that seem more interesting than just writing. (Such as Minecraft and art.) So right now, I'm wondering. Am I really just bored of blogging or am I just lazy and keep putting it off? I really don't know!

Hopefully, this "mid-blog" crisis will stop soon and I can start writing more posts a month rather than just one or two. Again, I'm sorry for the hiatus. I'll be writing again soon once I find the time and motivation to do it. I just hope I can get over it and write a dozen posts next month to make up for the 3 months of almost nothing.
♥Petpet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku