Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014!

Happy 2014 everyone!

I felt like I slacked a lot on my posting in 2013 but I also had a fun/busy year! 
Here are the few highlights of this blog in 2013.
(Petpet= Spongebob. Readers= Gary)
Readers: "HOW LONG IS YOUR LIST, PETPET?!"
I posted more this year but I felt like I didn't post as much about Poptropica, Fashion, or Book Reviews. Overall, there was a lot of "firsts" in 2013 for me. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now time to see if I followed my New Years Resolutions:

In 2013, I resoluted:
Live life
I'm still alive, right?
Keep up my grades
Still straight A's!
Be more social
Eh... I tried but the school change didn't help.
Help out my parents more
I did this... more or less.
Try to not come online when I have homework (this is gonna be a tricky one)
Haha. No.
Improve my music skills
It's improved but I still get nerves
Post more
I posted much more, for sure.
Make the world a better place
I've been trying to help people I know and don't know when they are having a hard time so I guess I made the world slightly better.
Try new things
I tried being a little more edgy... and more social.
Become a bigger Otaku
This, I didn't have to try at all.

Not too bad... Got most of my resolutions crossed off! 

This year, I'm going to make it short and similar to last years:
  • Post more
  • Keep my grades up
  • Socialize
  • Stop angering parents (not staying up so late, helping out, etc.)
  • Start volunteer work
  • Find a job during summer?
  • STOP PROCRASTINATING (Difficult)
  • Stay healthy
  • Improve my music skills, writing, and reading skills
  • DRAW MORE (added on January 2nd)
  • Confess the guy I like? (Not a resolution but something I want to do during the year.)
Seems pretty easy... but will I do them all? Probably not. Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you had a great 2013 and look forward to the new year!
Let's start this year right!
♥Petpet
Pictures belong to rightful owner!

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you too! ^^ 2014 is Year of the Horse, right?
    That anime at the end...XDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. It is the year of the horse. :)
      Haha, I know right? I love Konata (from Lucky Star.)

      Delete

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku