Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pinterest

I am slowly becoming addicted to Pinterest. So what is Pinterest?

Pinterest.com is a site where you can share different medias and "pin" them onto a "board" to create a collection of themes.

I joined Pinterest in February/March because my friends thought it would be cool to have everyone to get one too. At first, I was hesitant because I already had so many files with social media but I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did.

So, to get started, my first board was just any typical board with pretty places in the world. Some of the pictures are spectacular while others are just nice pictures of places where I would like to go in the future.

Then I started creating a few more boards.... Including inspiration and art. Many people use Pinterest for different things, such as inspirations or ideas. It's a place for creative people or people who want ideas for their future.I tend to go for the more creative side. Most of my boards are to give me ideas on art, fashion, or just anything me.

So, this is another "social media" site that you can contact me from. And it's just a great way for people get ideas. I'll also be referring to Pinterest in my future posts so I just wanted to make sure that my readers aren't confused when I talk about it.

Hopefully I can post some cool ideas for future use here at the room! Better start looking.
♥Petpet

P.S. If you want to follow me, you can do it here --> Petpet Wing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku