Thursday, February 28, 2013

February... My Busiest Month.

Sorry I haven't been posting very much this month.

There are times when I want to post but I just don't have the time! I mean, every week I have at least one activity that takes up a lot of my freetime... Here is what my calendar kinda looked like:

I admit, that might not look like much from some people but you must know, I have a daily schedule too that aren't "events.". Most of the time, my schedule is empty but our family doesn't usually "plan" things out. We have things we WANT to do but most of the time we just do it at a pace. 

Along with that, I have homework, studying, piano, etc., and the day is pretty much over. The only time I ever have to post is... past midnight. (It's a horrible habit of mine now. I stay up past midnight when it is unnecessary. I keep losing sleep and it's just not healthy for me.) But by that time, I hardly want to do anything except relax and watch anime. 

I've been busy trying bring my grade up before conferences (which are in March) as well. My parents like would like me to maintain straight A's throughout the year and I currently have a B+ in Biology and an A- in English. >.< I'm okay with the grades since I still have a month to get it up but I don't think my parents will think the same.

All in all, if you are wondering what I'm doing when I'm not on the computer, just know I have to try to balance family, social, school, music, and other things in life. ^^; I always have lots of things that I want to write and share but I just don't have the time to write it all out.

I just hope things calm down in March because time passes too fast.
♥Petpet, who is very tired.

2 comments:

  1. I swear we need to make a club called "Geniuses with extremely hectic lives". You and I will be first members ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww petpet! I know I haven't commented on your blog. And I am truly sorry for that because you have an extremely AWESOME blog. I can't beat you. xD

    I've been busy too actually but sometimes I cut spare time to go on the computer. *shrugs* You have more things to do then me...sometimes I wish work wasn't..so WORKY. Heehee

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku