Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hawaii or Bust!

If you follow the "Speedy Wing's Hideout" portion of my blog, then you might have noticed that I changed my Poptropican outfit a bit... Yup. I'm in a Hawaiian shirt.

Which means,
I'M GOING TO HAWAII! No joke.

We've been planning this trip for about... a year now? I know that's not very long but that's because with the economy and school, it's hard to find the perfect time to go. All this summer, we've been deciding if we should go or not. To be honest, we didn't even book everything until last minute (first Saturday of October) and fall break is next week. That's less than 2 weeks we had to prepare! Talk about crazy.

I'll be leaving on Saturday, the 13th and come back on Friday/Saturday the 19th or 20th.

During my trip, I promise to take lots of pictures! Until then, I want to have an idea on how you'd like the recap of my trip. I can write it day-by-day, a week recap, or just the main highlights of the whole trip. Tell me by voting on the poll on the side!

Aloha!
♥Petpet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku