Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Costumes, Frights, and Bites!

Halloween is already here! Can you believe it?!

First thing that comes in mind when I hear Halloween, I think of "costumes." Halloween is a lot about frights and trick-or-treating. To me, I just like wearing costumes and dressing up. I'm not very creative though (I would cosplay as one of my favorite anime characters for Halloween but hardly any people would know who I'm dressed as.) This year, I'm planning to dress up in my previous costume (a pirate again) or maybe a zombie mummy. But, I just love to see all the creative costumes people come up with each and every year! That's the best part of Halloween for me.

As you all know, I'm 14 years and apparently, I'm getting a little too old for trick-or-treating. ^^; Honestly, I don't think there is an age limit to trick-or-treating but it has been getting old... So instead, I'll just stick to Halloween parties/dances. I'll still eat some candy though.
Angel Beats characters dressed up for Halloween

The worse part of Halloween is the spooky stuff. I hate spooky/scary/gory stuff. (I've watched 2 horror genre Animes and play Slenderman Game once... but, I barely survived those.) Point is, I don't do well with scary. It just doesn't work out for me! Scary stories, I love to read but anything visual or involves my life, I freakin' hate! So, don't ever expect me to go through a haunted anything. >.<

I would never dare to go through Nightmare on 13th
When I was younger, the best part of Halloween was THE CANDY! For almost every kid, Halloween is the only time you could get a lot of candy and eat it. Even with my abundance supply of candy, as a kid, I never ate all of my candy at once. I was always the type to save my candy until it runs out. I'd probably eat a few a day instead of stuffing myself up with a tummy ache (and a toothache.) Still, I love candy but, since it isn't healthy, I probably won't eat that much of it. (Kit Kats are irresistable though!)
Anyways, Happy Halloween everyone!
Be safe, have a good scare, and... DON'T TAKE CANDY FROM STRANGERS!
♥Petpet

Credits for Angel Beats picture go to Konachan.com and uploader artist
Nightmare on 13th picture from hauntedhouseassociation.org
Picture of candy goes to rightful owner.

1 comment:

  1. I hate scary stuff too... but I've been trying to convince my parents to let me see that movie Dark Shadows, if you've seen a trailer for it. But it's supposed to be funny, but they still think I'm too young. :(

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku