Thursday, September 27, 2012

Busy Days and Lots to Say!

SCHOOL= ULTRA, SUPER, MEGA, BUSY & TIRED DAYS!

*bows* Sorry for not posting for so long (like 13 days...)!
From Clannad
As you can probably guess, I've been really busy with, what else? SCHOOLWORK. It's not only that but also piano and... other fun stuff.

*cough cough* Anyways, how's your day?
My day was quite...boring. The only upside was that it was a short day (early release) and a long weekend! =D Reason? Parent-teacher conferences. I honestly don't really care for them because I get all A's and that's pretty much all my parents care about. They just get to meet all 8 of my teachers... again, and see what I do. Other than that, bleh. Since I'm always doing everything, the teachers only have positive things to say for me... So I end up hearing the same things over and over again. For me, conferences are pretty boring.

The school day went fast though... but I still have tons of homework to do on the long weekends. >.<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, if you haven't noticed already, I've been changing my logo around (again.) The current one I have (as shown below) is changed from my one before. The headphones are different and I also have a Poptropican Buddy! (More detail later...) So, I just basically put the 2 together but, Busy Seagull said seems confusing... So I'll have to try working on it again. =3
Now about my Poptropican Buddy... if you didn't follow "Speedy Wing's Hideout" before, you probably wouldn't know about Busy Seagull! Well, Busy Seagull Captain Busy Seagull is a very good friend of mine and I offered him to help me run the Hideout. Of course, he did. So, Cpt. Busy Seagull is an official writer here! I promise you will like him! Click here to see my meeting with The Captain!

Until next time!
~Petpet

P.S. I've been giving some thought lately... but should I do something special to incorporate Anime into this blog? (Like a review, edits, etc.) Comment below to tell me what you think! You can offer suggestions too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku