Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Some Changes...

As most of you may have noticed, my banner has changed. Well, I decided too much for me to keep both my Poptropica Blog and my personal blog so I'm combining them together! (I use my personal blog more, anyways.)

So now, it's Petpet's Room AND Speedy Wing's Hideout. The website is still the same (petpetsroom.blogspot.com) but it will be a different title. For all those that aren't Poptropica fans, do not fret. If I do post something about Poptropica, I'll label it on the title.

That's basically the main changes. Hopefully it won't be confusing! Thanks for all your support everyone! (And Happy August)

♥Petpet
~Speedy Wing~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku