Saturday, January 28, 2012

Lunar New Year and crazy month...

Many apologizes for not posting for so long. It's just that this week... Month has just been crazy busy!! That's why I haven't been able to update my blog or post very much on a certain forum. *hint hint to a couple of people*

Well, WELCOME TO THE YEAR OF THE DRAGON!! I wish you all to have good prosperity, health, and happiness! Preparation for the new year has been really crazy. All of Sunday has been cooking food (which my parents normally did) and going to temples to pray for the New Year. What I always loved about the Lunar New Year is the activities. My mom used to tell me stories about the lantern lights and all the preparations that were taken in her hometown.


Then... There's the food. I love the food during the preparation! Each thing you eat can give you something to look forward to the new year. For example, candy could mean that the New Year will be sweet and loving. The dishes we eat are delicious though. :-) I wanna say so much more about my celebration but, I'm kinda short on time. Then I also loved dressing up for the new year! Too bad I can't anymore.

So, this month had been crazy with the semester ending, Lunar New Year, Science Fair, interesting relationships (whoops... Spilled some beans), and music. I hope that next month, I can actually post more entires to my blog. It seems that I'll have to say something pretty big next month. I'm still debating if I should tell the world or not... Well, I guess you'll have to stay tune.

♥Petpet

1 comment:

  1. OooOoooOoOOo, Petpet! (JK :p) I have a feeling I know what you're talking about, but since I haven't been on the forum for a couple days, I'll keep a secret with you..... for now. And HOPEFULLY you'll post more in February! The best of luck,
    NGA..... iHSC ;)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku