Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hey everyone! Merry Christmas! I hope you had a great day because I sure did. (Sorry that I didn't post this earlier. I scheduled it to but it didn't really work...) You've heard of a "White Christmas" right? Well this year, there was no "White Christmas" for me which is rare considering that I normally have snow at this time of year.

I bet you are wondering about what I got this year. Well, for starters, I got tons of things from my friends, which most are candy. (Marissa, I'm loving those fuzzy socks!!! xD) Then we have tons of treats from our wonderful neighbors. Hopefully I don't eat too many! Then it was time for the real fun to begin. I got a mini pillow that was hand-made from Hannah which I love. ♥ Then I got 2 things that don't really fit for my style and a jacket from one of my aunt and uncle that's too small. I guess this year wasn't really my style. Oh well.

To keep the holiday season alive, here's a cute video of what Christmas is really about. Enjoy!
Happy Holidays! Until then...
♥Petpet

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Petpet! Krystal told me that you were a frequent reader of her blog, and now that I have taken over the blog, I hope you will continue to read! Thanks-

    Katia (New owner of Calypso and Krystal)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku