Saturday, November 5, 2011

Snow, candy, and cookies!

Happy November everyone! Sorry that I have not been posting. It's always school work and music that interferes with my blogging. Today was the first snow day of the winter! I'm not too ecstatic but it's pretty.

First off, I went trick-or-treating on Monday, 31st! It was really fun and this year, we actually got to go for an hour since the weather wasn't that bad. (Last year it was raining.) I got a lot of candy and I still have tons to eat now. We hitted about 50-ish houses and got 94 candies. Hope I don't get a sugar rush!!

If you didn't know, I will be going to the music festival in Anaheim, California in March. It's going to be a blast but each one of us has to earn $550! That's a whole lot of money to raise so we are doing HUGE fundraisers. We are selling some CDs and DVDs for our concerts and it' been pretty stressing. Well, today, we did a "yard sale." I wanted to help so I had to wake-up early and go to school on a Saturday. It was still snowing at that time... but it's didn't bother me. Most of the time, I had to stand outside and hold signs up about the yard sale. It was really fun... and we probably got like, 30 customers! I don't know how much money we raised though....



Math.... I normally don't like it but on Friday (yesterday) I had to go to a friend's house to film a video about how to solve a math problem. It took 4 hours to do but it was really fun! We even got to make cookies! (Now my profile on a certain forum is all cookie-fied!....I don't know if that's a word.)

♥Petpet
P.S. I'll be starting a "word of the week" really soon! It's good to expand your vocabulary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku