Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sympathy

Sympathy: When you feel pain for someone and go into their steps
That's what I had the entire day; sympthy. My friend came to school late to science today. I didn't really know why until math class. It seemed that, her dog died today. How? Well, when they were backing out of the driveway to go to school, bang.

She cried everytime someone asked about it. I felt so bad for asking but I had to know what was going on because she's normally not that depressed. That's why I was her "storyteller" when people asked. I never had a pet (unless you count a week year old goldfish as one)  so I don't know how it feels to have one gone.

Let's all give sympathy for this dog that died over a little accident. I'm sorry for you Brittney. We all are. I don't know your dog's name but to this day, this is the day a lost was made.

♥ Very Caring, Petpet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku