Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hunting for Costumes!

Halloween is just around the corner and I finally got a Halloween costume. We went to Halloween City to find one and after searching through most of the store, we found one that's perfect for me and, it was on sale! Well, you might be wondering what I'm going to be. Well, I'm going to be a pirate!




I tried on my costume and guess what? I actually look like a "scallywag"! Who knew that a person like me could be one of the greatest robbers of the sea?!

Arrgh! I'm a pirate y'all! (Quoted from Wordgirl's episode of Captain Tangent.)
So, what are you going to be for the spookiest night of the year?
♥Petpet

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to be a vampire this year. Last year I was Hermione Granger. (Ps It's charkitty5. I just have a youtube account with this name

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku