Sunday, September 25, 2011

Little About Me

I noticed that most people that look at my blog don't know much about me. Well, sure there's my biography but that's kinda hard to do with such little room. I guess I can just post it here then.....

Petpet's List of Random Things about her:
1. I'm Asian. My parents were born in Vietnam but some of my ancestors are from China. I think some of the really old ones even ruled China!! =DKlik hier voor meer gratis plaatjes
2. I'm too quite. If you are ever in my class, you know that I don't ever talk. If I do, that's because I'm either hyper or my friends are making me talk.
3. I play 2 instruments. One's a guitar and the other is a piano. I started guitar last year and I'm pretty good for playing for one year. I can't sing with it.. yet. For piano, I've been playing for about 3-4 years now. I'm pretty good but I still need to practice more. Klik hier voor meer gratis plaatjes
4. I love animations!! Whether it's movies or just little thing, animation is so much fun. I want to be an animator as a fun job someday. My favorite animation of all is Anime-like.MySpace Really cute right??
5. I'm not a gymnast. I hate tumbling and things like that. One thing for sure, I'm not flexible so flips, arches, cartwheels, I'll pass. If you don't believe me, ask the trampolines. I always get injured on them. I can do somersaults though.MySpace

That's all I can think of for now. See part 2 next week!! (If you have something that you want to know more about me, comment below!)

♥Petpet

1 comment:

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku