Saturday, September 10, 2011

9/11. A Day to Remember

Hey everyone. Sorry for not posting much. I've been busy this week. It's been full of emotions, boredom, getting sick, music, and homework.

Anyways, let's not worry about me. It's a day to remember 9/11. The day when 2 planes ran into the Twin Towers, 1 into the Pentagon in Virgina, and 1 in a field in Pennsylvania. This all happened in 2001. It was a very tragic time and many people lost lives. This was one of the worst terrorist attacks ever.

It all started with 19 hijackers that stole 4 planes. They were all terrorists. Some say that Osama bin Laden directed this attack. I'm not sure because I haven't learned a lot about it. This year, the United States of America got revenge over Osama. He died on May 2, 2011. His death could never repay all those that were killed during the attack but many were happy over revenge.

Most people remember about the attack of Twin Towers. I was only 3 when this happened so I wouldn't remember much. I remember stories of all those that died. Whenever I hear about the story of 9/11, it makes me remember how lucky I am and what it means to be an American. Many kids older and younger than me, lost their parents. If you haven't seen any of the videos or read and of the stories, they will touch your heart....

There will be a special 'Good Morning America' tomorrow starting about 8:21 AM Eastern Time. Don't miss it!

♥Petpet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku