Friday, July 29, 2011

Smurftastic!

Smurf! Smurf! Smurf? SMURF!!

Everyone's talking about them. It's all blue and cool. The new movie Smurfs is out and it's in.... 3D!! It's been advertised everywhere! TV, radios, and even online kids games. So far I've seen it on Poptropica, Bearville, nbc.com, and even America's Got Talent!! I haven't seen the movie yet but it sounds exciting.

Speedy Wing in front of Smurfs ad.
 Here are the stars of the show:
Neil Patrick Harris as Patrick Winslow
Jayma Mays as Grace Winslow
Hank Azaria as Gargamel
Sofia Vergara as Odile
Jonathan Winters as Papa Smurf
Katy Perry as Smurfette
Alan Cumming as Gutsy Smurf
George Lopez as Grouchy Smurf
Paul Reubens as Jokey Smurf

Notice any of your favorites?? Click here to visit official website

1 comment:

  1. I really wanted to see this, but my Mom said no! But I played the game on Poptropica.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say about the post? Comment and let me know! We always love to hear some feedback!

Singing Hatsune Miku